As a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) I have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate – a designation for which only 3% of realtors can boast. In addition to my accomplishments in real estate, I also have a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Psychology from Northern Arizona University & my 10 years of service in Law enforcement have armed me with the legal expertise you need to navigate safely through the contractual processes involved with selling & buying a home.
My first year as a realtor I out performed similar agents by 1,000%! I have since become a Top Producer, role model, mentor, and trainer/teacher to other agents in the industry. Winner of the 2019 7-Star Award for Excellence & a Featured VIP Realtor of the Nevada Rural Housing Authority, you can count on me to have a strong and relentless work ethic, a respect for people from all backgrounds, & an understanding nature with outstanding problem solving skills.
I will be the protector of your best interests by which you judge all future business relationships, and I will be the realtor you trust to care for your friends and family in the future.
- A real estate transaction can be a roller coaster of emotions – I pride myself on being a person whom others feel comfortable confiding in & I will be your rock behind the scenes of the transaction. At the same me, I will present a united front to the opposition and be the strong, barrier of protection you need from those not looking out for your best interest.
- Inclusivity…I am highly skilled at piecing together the needs of all parties involved and creating options and results that meet with everyone’s approval.
- Foresight – The ability to work through day-to-day challenges for the longer-term, end goal and use my education and experience to determine the most probable outcomes of a scenario so you can make educated decisions that benefit your needs the most.
- Halloween!!! A girl with a flare for scare, I absolutely love haunted houses, true mysteries, watching scary movies, and exploring the wonders of the world. In 2018 I spent October in Salem, Massachusetts and one day I will be brave enough to sail through the Bermuda Triangle!
- Being a mother!!! I have a 3 year old doll named Gemma Sophia who is my reason for being. She is my biggest accomplishment in life and she makes me a beer person with each passing day; she teaches me patience, perspective, and understanding, all-the-while reminding me of the good still left in this world.
- Dessert. Chocolate, cake, pies, fudge – I can’t bake a thing but you will never see me leave a kitchen empty-handed or turn away a girl scout!